location: Situated in Kirchberg near Kitzbühel in Tyrol, the hotel has been a favorite stopover for English-speaking guests for more than 30 years.
description: Offering comfortable typical Tyrolian accommodation in a Listed 16th Century Chalet, which has been renovated in a rustic alpine style. Club Habitat has the unique atmosphere of a ski club, where everyone joins in the fun and friends are made immediately. Many
guests return here time after time.
- 15 rooms
- Bar & community room
- Library / office
- Ski room for storage & maintenance
diverse: The hotel is centrally located in Kirchberg:
- 1 min easy walk to Kirchberg town centre
- 100 m from SkiBus Stop (free with your SkiPass)
- 250 m from the Gaisberg Ski-lift ; great for skiing,
boarding and rodelling (tobogganing) day & also night under flood-lights !
- ski to the front door
- approx 1.5 hour drive from Munich by car, bus or train
- nearest Airports: Salzburg (80km), Innsbruck (85km), Munich (120km)
- free transfers from KIRCHBERG IN TIROL railway station
- the nearest airport is Salzburg at a distance of 80 km.